Our carriers come with a variety of options and are all manufactured to customer print and specifications within our facility in Marion, North Carolina.
We manufacture over 9,000 carriers per week each available with Chrome/Phosphate, Nickel Boron or machined to satisfy all our customers.
Toolcraft has the ability to offer a wide variety of calibers and styles of BCG’s. If you prefer to apply a special coating, we can machine your order to the specifications that are required to allow for the coating buildup. If you decide to use this method, please let our knowledgeable customer service personnel know your intentions and we will machine it correctly to your application. We can also sell just the carrier or a carrier with the key properly assembled and staked.
- .458 SOCOM
- .450 Bushmaster
- 6.5 Grendel
- 6.5 Creedmoor
- 6.8 SPC
- .224 Valkyrie
- Remington 260
- Complete Bolt Carrier Group (BCG)
- Gas or Piston Driven
- Left or Right Handed
- With or Without Keys (Staked to Government Specifications)
- Chrome ID’s and Manganese Phosphate OD’s
- Diamond-like Carbon (DLC), Salt Black Nitride, Nickel Boron Plated or White and Titanium Nitride
- With or Without Forward Assist Serrations
- Customer Specified Engraving
- Certs can also be provided at your request for an additional fee
- Bolt Carriers made from 8620 Steel, 6A1-4V Titanium or Aluminum
- Keys made from 4130 Steel
- Bolts available in 9310 Steel or Carpenter 158
Our products carry a lifetime warranty. Simply put… Should any of our products fail, return it to us for a brand new replacement.