Quality Requirements apply to all Toolcraft issued Purchase Orders / Contracts
- Certificate of Conformance to the requirements of this Purchase Order is required with each shipment and part number. Supplier is responsible for completing all information on certification form.
- Product Conformance – The supplier is responsible for performing or having performed all inspections and test necessary to substantiate that the supplies or services furnished under this contract conform to the contract requirement, including any applicable technical requirements for specified manufactures parts. *** By delivery of the item(s) of this order, the supplier certifies compliance to all requirements of the applicable drawings and specifications of the revision current at the time of shipment, unless otherwise specified in the purchase order. Upon request, the supplier will make available, at no additional cost to the buyer, all records necessary to support evidence of such compliance****
- Suppliers Calibration System must meet the requirements of ANSI/NCSL Z540-1, ISO 10012-1, or equivalent
- Suppliers Quality System must meet the requirements of ISO 9001(as applicable) or equivalent
- Suppliers Inspection System must meet the requirements of ISO 9001 or equivalent
- Quality Plan / Selective Evaluation The supplier shall prepare and submit a written Quality Plan. Form F7.4.1-01 Rev B must be returned along with a copy of the suppliers Quality Manual. Failure to do so within 60 days of this purchase order, may result in removal from Toolcrafts approved supplier base. During the performance of this purchase order, your quality system and manufacturing process are subject to review, verification and analysis by authorized Customer representatives. Customer inspection or release of product prior to shipment is not required unless you are otherwise notified.
- Non-Conforming Material – Suppliers shall not ship any material or part to Toolcraft which does not conform to the requirements of all drawings and specifications referenced on the Purchase Order, Drawings or this attachment, without prior written approval form Toolcraft. Notification of such discrepancies shall be submitted through the Purchasing Manager to the attention of the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Material Disposition – Disposition authority of suppliers is limited to “Rework-to Spec” and Scrap. Records of such action shall be furnished upon final shipment of product . All other dispositions must be processed in accordance with Quality Requirements Clause G.
- Material Certification and Test Reports – Each shipment shall be accompanied by chemical and/ or physical test reports with specific results conducted on materials shipped to Toolcraft. The supplier shall provide Toolcraft with a copy of such reports signed by an authorized representative of the supplier and identifiable with material shipped.
- Special Process Control – Special process suppliers ( heat treat, plating, chemical film, painting, non-destructive testing, etc.) are responsible for the compliance to the applicable specifications whether the operation is performed within their facility or by subcontractors. Suppliers Certification must identify vendor performing special process, show actual data and the applicable specification title and number and be signed by a responsible Quality Control person representing the vendor and the subcontractor. The supplier shall ensure controlled processes are accomplished by sources that have a Quality System Plan of ISO 9001 or equivalent.